At the moment we are receiving a lot of questions from our guests about how we will deal with the current situation concerning the COVID-19 crisis. First of all, we are doing our utmost best to answer all your questions as quickly as possible. It may happen that it takes a little longer than you are used from us. We therefore ask you to only contact us if your travel dates fall in the month of April. For all arrivals after 1 May, we will keep you informed later and/or via our website.
At the moment, the borders are not closed, and there are no travel restrictions on the tourism sector. This means that there is no reason not to start your holiday.
We are therefore, as you are used to from us, busy with the preparations for our sailing season and we hope to welcome you on your travel dates. Of course, your health and safety is very important to us and we therefore have taken the following measures for contacting our guests during the period that the virus is active:
– We currently only rent yachts to roommates. Guests who do not live together under one roof are also not allowed to board together because of the 1.5 mtr. rule.
– We warmly welcome you as usual from us, but do not shake hands in greeting.
– We only met 1 crew max. 2 people at the same time in the reception.
– The explanation of the ship will also be given to max. 2 persons.
– Where possible keep 2 meters away during check-in and explanation.
During your stay on board, be sure to clean all used inventory record with hot water and soap.
If you or someone in your crew shows symptoms during your holiday, please report to us.
In addition to regular cleaning, all our ships are then checked and all door handles, light switches and smooth surfaces are disinfected.
Our pin devices, board folders, office and reception area will also be regularly cleaned and disinfected.
All our basins, sheets, towels and washcloths are washed in the laundry with bleaches at 90 degrees.
Many false messages about the corona virus are spread via the internet and social media. We therefore keep to the messages that are distributed through the official bodies and will inform you via this page if these messages affect your holiday.
The measures currently in force in the Netherlands are valid until 20 May and include the following:
– People with corona-related health problems should stay at home until they have recovered from it.
– Meetings with several people are canceled.
– All catering, gyms, museums and schools are closed until May 20.